Sunday, February 26, 2006

We are blessed with a child

Kabir said to his son Kamaal " Kamaal, I'm going to leave this body soon. Before I leave, I want to correct one of the lines I've written. I have written,

" The dew drop disapperaed into the ocean".

Please correct this as,

"The Ocean disappeared into the dew drop".

Kaamal said, " I was always suspecious about this line. See, I have crossed it in the book."

Kabir was amazed and realized that he has rightly named his son as Kamaal - A miracle.

What am I arriving at?

Here it is.

A life has appeared as a dew drop. We are blessed with a baby boy. The baby was born at 7:44 AM on 26-Feb-2006.

A life has appeared as a dew drop.
The dew drop disapperaed into the ocean.
The Ocean disappeared into the dew drops.

3 comments:

Arun said...

congrats (is this de rite word?). but i wonder how you got enof time to blog on this, on de same day.

Vijay Mithra said...

Congratulations on your new baby!

Hope that you both will have the best time being parents.

Kamal Aanand (Kamz) said...

Wow!

Congrats on getting onto the next step in the ladder called "family".

Regards
Kamzee